Tierra Cast is Killing it!

As a bit of Ambassador for Tierra Cast, they send me a little sample of each of the new designs as they roll them out and my job is to tell you about it!
I apologize for not doing this regularly and I am going to promise to TRY TO GET BETTER at this blogging thing!

I too, fell into the trap of the ease and quickness of other social media- ex. INSTAGRAM. FaceBook!

Anyway, Tierra Cast is an American made company creating handcrafted casted metal components in Northern California!  They are doing amazing things for the jewelry community and the thing I love about them is they are readily available at all of my favorite online retailers such as Limabeads.com and Fusionbeads.com- to name a few!

I wanted to show some of the newest designs with you today because they are SO STINKING AMAZING!

First is these:  The pet charms feature little dogs, cats, bones, dog houses and adorable paw buttons. Great to make gifts for your pet sitter or maybe create a little charm bracelet for the animal lover in your life! I have someone in mind already for these!



Next is the Caravan collection- Boho inspired pieces and great options for earrings, and the magnetic clasp is very clever and perfectly strong for a bracelet or necklace. My favorite are the Hamsa charms with additional holes making them even more versatile for non- earring projects! I am envisioning an amazing multi stranded necklace with these!



And lastly, the newest collection that I just received yesterday and my most favorite ever- Botanical Birds! These have a really nice hefty weight to them, and they are designed by well known Jewelry guru Jill MacKay! Amazing pieces, great for all types of projects. The darkened silver patina on this set they sent me is so perfect for my jewelry aesthetic. I can't even pick a favorite piece... they are all so wonderful!



I hope you liked this little sneak peek into my Tierra Cast stash- I am looking forward to creating with these very soon!  Keep an eye on the blog for future posts!
I hope you are all having a nice and relaxing weekend!


Comments

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha