Minor Changes at Lorelei Eurto Jewelry

To combat my current struggle to keep up with all of the credit card and shop fees of running two online shops, My Etsy shop, and My Website, 

As of today, you will find tutorials and ebooks at my Etsy shop www.loreleieurtojewelry.etsy.com
and
Finished Jewelry, Sewn items, and Tin Snippets on my website, www.LoreleiEurto.com
I updated the shop announcement and each Etsy listing to notify buyers where they can find my finished jewelry. And the website is linked under Ebooks and Tutorials, to my Etsy shop.
Any questions or concerns, please let me know. If you are unsure about shopping on my Shopify store, please rest assured it is completely safe and I do accept credit cards, and PayPal payments there.
Thank you again for your patience during this transition!

I am excited to get working on some new tutorials too!  If you have any ideas of what kinds of tutorials you might like to see me do, please leave a comment down below! 

I hope this change won't affect my followers too much. I can't imagine it would. I know many people will continue to support me no matter where I'm selling but I do feel badly for the people who really love shopping on Etsy.  Unfortunately I have not seen a huge incline of new customers while sticking around at Etsy. Most of my sales happen from direct links on Facebook.

Right now I have to be smart, and utilize the website more and to cut costs of running this small business of mine because Frankly, I'm not making much of a profit! After all of the fees for Etsy, the credit card fees, the listing fees, and the cut of my profit that they take, TIMES TWO- with my website fees.etc. it's just too much to run both right now.

I didn't like the idea of just abandoning my Etsy shop- So that's why I decided to keep it open and allow Etsy buyers to still find me there, and then they can find out there where to follow my jewelry.

If you haven't bookmarked my Shopify store yet, go ahead and do that! And if you don't follow me on Facebook @LoreleiHillEurto or @LoreleiEurtoJewelry - that is good place to see my newest work- I posted images there before I list new things.
I'm now in the studio 3 days a week- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.  On Mon and Wed I work at a local Quilt shop.... which has been so wonderful- I can't even tell you!  It's been a God send- getting me out of the house and around people again. I am certainly not an introvert- I like to chat with people and I love being around fellow creatives, no matter what the genre!

I also share all of my recent work on my instagram account @LoreleiEurto

Thank you for reading this!
Love you all!
And am continually blown away by the constant support I get from my followers, some of which have been by my self from my very beginnings. 




Comments

  1. Good luck to you! I am sure this path will be a success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with the changes - sounds like a great move and as you say we all know where to find your lovely work so it should be a smooth transition

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha