#30daybeadchallenge Day 4 Reveal

Challenge: String a sparkly masterpiece using Swarovski Crystal Bicones:


The only way this piece actually happened was the fact that I inherited my Aunt's bead collection last year and had all these crystals on hand! They are not normally something I tend to buy- they are expensive although quite beautiful!

I tried to create something a bit more modern with them- usually I see designs using Crystals that tend to be over the top, formal- wedding jewelry even.

I think this piece turned out perfectly. I used some cool chain I got from a friend recently that I believe might be from my favorite chain supplier, AD Adornments.  I used beading wire to string rings of crystals and strung through the chain links.




If you are interested in playing along, get the PDF version of the calendar for the 30 day bead challenge and print your own, or refer to it here:


Comments