Another Alice Purse.... now listed!


I made a couple of pattern adjustments on this newest Alice purse. This pattern can be found at www.sotakhandmade.etsy.com 

Instead of doing the 2 6 inch zippers on the front exterior - I just used a 14 inch metal Tim Holtz zipper from Joann's all across the front of the bag. I did this because if you are like me and have one of those oversized iPhones- I have the 6 plus- it would never fit in the smaller pockets.  This way, there is lots of room for a larger phone.


 I did the inset interior zipper pocket but not the slip pocket - I omitted this on the bag from yesterday as well.



I really love the reinforced bottom of the bag. ...


 I love these little leather rivet-able tags I found at Joann's!


The magnetic snap is handy just to keep things inside.... and a little easier than a zipper.


I also decided to a shorter strap that is not adjustable- for this new bag.


This bag can be found for sale HERE.

Comments