PURGING

Today I am purging.

As I look around my cluttered office, studio space, and even my spare bedroom- all of this stuff I haven't touched.

This leads to clutter of my brain. I can't concentrate. I can't focus.

SO I am purging.


So far- 1 bag of leather scraps. gone.

9 books. gone.

1 hammer. gone.

A file set. gone.

bead storage containers. gone.

10 gauge Copper wire. gone.

4 bags of vintage buttons. gone.

And that didn't even make a dent.


I haven't even started collecting all of the beads to destash.
So.
Many.
Beads.


Comments

  1. Are you listing your purge items for sale online? The link to your etsy shop says it doesnt exist? Thanks so much in advance.. I've been a fan of your work for awhile just admiring in the shadows. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was destashing stuff on Facebook- I'm Lorelei Hill Eurto on FB....

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha