October 25, 2017

PURGING

Today I am purging.

As I look around my cluttered office, studio space, and even my spare bedroom- all of this stuff I haven't touched.

This leads to clutter of my brain. I can't concentrate. I can't focus.

SO I am purging.


So far- 1 bag of leather scraps. gone.

9 books. gone.

1 hammer. gone.

A file set. gone.

bead storage containers. gone.

10 gauge Copper wire. gone.

4 bags of vintage buttons. gone.

And that didn't even make a dent.


I haven't even started collecting all of the beads to destash.
So.
Many.
Beads.


2 comments:

  1. Are you listing your purge items for sale online? The link to your etsy shop says it doesnt exist? Thanks so much in advance.. I've been a fan of your work for awhile just admiring in the shadows. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was destashing stuff on Facebook- I'm Lorelei Hill Eurto on FB....

      Delete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha