What I've Been Making


Sewing machine is out and I have been having fun with a new drawstring pattern found on Pinterest, from http://www.handmadiya.com/2016/07/lunch-box-bag.html
It's a nice change of pace from the zippered bag I had been making. I love these little appliqués owls - they have been really fun to do as well. This bag is still available in my web store. 



 Continuing with the theme to try to USE WHAT I HAVE- I dug into the lamp work collection yesterday and put together a nice collection of encased beads, paired with some brass woodland creatures charms for this cute bracelet!  




It has been awhile since I've made a true statement necklace. This one above features  lovely Mokume Gane polymer beads from Florida artist, Pam Wynn. I love the colors especially because they go well with so many neutrals- black, white, brown, grey. You could wear this with anything really! Except stripes. I had a striped shirt on yesterday and it gets lost on stripes. (just sayin)




Another statement piece! This one with chain, linked lamp work beads, and gorgeous ceramic discs with my favorite little Owl Barrel by Swoon Dimples.  This one makes my heart SING.


Comments