February 1, 2017

Keeping Busy



I'm just keeping busy- mostly to keep my mind focused on other things besides the nightmare that is going on in the political world.  I know it's wrong to pretend it's not happening but that's what I can muster nowadays. I have settled into quite the regular routine.

I have always been a creature of habit but it gets worse in the Winter.

Its true also when it comes to my work. I tend to look back on my past work many times a day for inspiration and now my collection of current pieces has a very

"familiar"....

look to it.



I seek solace in that though. It is comforting, like a big bowl of chili on a cold day.







3 comments:

  1. I love the saying on that bead. What a great thing to keep in the back of your mind throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using your previous work as inspiration is great!

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha