Keeping Busy



I'm just keeping busy- mostly to keep my mind focused on other things besides the nightmare that is going on in the political world.  I know it's wrong to pretend it's not happening but that's what I can muster nowadays. I have settled into quite the regular routine.

I have always been a creature of habit but it gets worse in the Winter.

Its true also when it comes to my work. I tend to look back on my past work many times a day for inspiration and now my collection of current pieces has a very

"familiar"....

look to it.



I seek solace in that though. It is comforting, like a big bowl of chili on a cold day.







Comments

  1. I love the saying on that bead. What a great thing to keep in the back of your mind throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using your previous work as inspiration is great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha