Finished Object Post


Keeping busy around here, even though August has brought us the stickiest, humid weather and I have no air conditioning in my studio so these pieces represent the true tears and sweat as an independent designer. :)

I have been keeping busy on all fronts, building up stock for my upcoming September show, Harvest Festival in Sharon Springs NY Sept. 17-18. I have also done  a little bit of sewing. I do need to get my butt in gear and get a few more jewelry rolls sewn up for the show!! I already know how I am going to display them, and am pretty excited about that!













And of course I've been knitting, [pretty monogamously] on this shawl you see below. I just had the best time knitting it, and the yarn was so soft. Nothing fancy, some Knitpicks Swish DK weight which was probably less than $4 a ball. It took a solid 2 weeks to knit this from start to finish.



I am in love with it!







These jewelry pieces shown are all available either in my ETSY shop or WEBSTORE, right now!!

Hope you're all having a great week! I am hoping to record a new podcast episode today!
Stay tuned for that!

Comments

  1. Your necklaces are all wonderful and I love your "wildlife" bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owl necklace at the top, and also that shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work! Two weeks for the shawl? It would take me two months to knock that out! I love your podcasts, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha