Supply Shop Jewelry Accord is closing



I have decided to close my little Supply shop for cording and ribbons, on Etsy [JEWELRY ACCORD]  Over the past few months, I have seen sales diminish and it's really been hard to justify to keep it open. I haven't put  nearly as much effort into the online promotion for the shop as I should. And so,  I have discounted the listings 50% off. Once the stock is gone, I will officially close the store.

Thank you all for your patronage there the past few years!  I am looking forward to new exciting endeavors that I am hoping to announce to you soon!

Comments

  1. Nice Post with information regarding great use! The ways you have illustrated the information is impressive. Thanks!! Visit: Beads For Jewelry Making

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha