Let me catch you up


I have been busy cranking out jewelry to restock my online stores, but also because I have an event coming up on the 23rd. At the Everson Museum of Art, I will be selling my wares at their upcoming Craft & Craft event.  Hoping some local fans can come out and get a nice taste of local Craft Beer, and do a little shopping with some local artisans such as myself!

The collage above shows a small sampling of new pieces that landed in my online stores this week. Busy busy!


I had a friend come over earlier in the week to take some new head shots of me for publications. I am happy with those results, and it will be nice to have a new updated photo used in magazines!  I believe this is the one I'll be using.
But I have a plethora of shots to use so I may switch it up now and then.

What spurred this, was a recent invitation to be an Ambassador for a well known tool company  (more on that later!)






I have committed finally to planning my trip to Bead Fest this year, in August. I will be staying with an online friend who lives nearby. You may know her, Margot Potter? I'm so excited to be able to really sit down have a nice talk with her, we have yet to meet in person. I have been wanting to get some advice lately about business stuff and I can not think of a better person to ask than her. She's definitely a guru in the biz.

It's going to be a really busy couple of months - I just have to remember to really enjoy the warm weather for a change. It's been a bit dreary this past 2 weeks but I am looking forward to some sun coming up next week.

I am looking forward to a upcoming visitor next month. My BFF Amy Freeland is making the trek from Cali to New York for some nice good old fashioned girl time with moi. I can not wait. :)

Joe is finally off for Summer vacation from teaching. I imagine there will be more kayaking happening in our near future, and tonight we are heading out to a nice local joint for an early anniversary dinner. Sunday we will be celebrating 13 yrs of wedded bliss! :)

I better go get my day started.... Hope everyone is having a good summer so far! 

Comments

  1. So excited to meet you in 3-d!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't waittttttttttttttt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things in the making Lorelei! Really happy for you!
    Margo's so lovely thats so evident by her Facebook posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you all sexy in the headshots! I love your hair that way. Congrats on all the busyness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your art

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha