A new Craftsy Post is up!

To me, there is no better source of inspiration than nature outside our front doors. You’ll find endless color combinations, shape inspiration, and flora and fauna that can be so easily translated into jewelry adornments. This genre especially appeals to me in my designs. Probably 90 percent of my creations have some sort of nature theme to them.

Here are a few different ways to approach creating nature-inspired jewelry............

  (read more - click link to redirect to the Craftsy Jewelry blog)


Comments

  1. Well those are just lovely. I agree with you, nature provides us with endless inspiration. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha