The Craftsy Jewelry Blog has a new writer!



That's right! You are looking at one of the new monthly writers for the Craftsy jewelry blog! My very first post went live today!  I am sharing a very rare post with readers all all of my very most favorite jewelry business vendors, from gift boxes to beads. You won't want to miss it! Head on over there now!

Craftsy, The Jewelry Blog

I will be writing posts 1-2 times a month, but I'll definitely give you a heads up here. If you want to follow their blog, go ahead and add http://www.craftsy.com/blog/jewelry/?_ct=rbew&_ctp=cat-nav to your bloglovin account or other blog readers.



Comments

  1. Congrats! Your first post was awesome as I kn it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie B3/21/2015

    Yes congratulations! That post was wonderful and very, very inspiring. I have arthritis and cheap tools make my hands so much worse so I am definitely going to start collecting those nice ones. Can I ask you a question? I bought a cheap disk cutter, it's the only one I could find up here in Canada and it does not work at all. There is no way to hold the metal firmly in place and it bounces around or gets all jammed up. Plus I don't have a lot of strength and power even with my cute brass hammer (watch out Thor). So frustrating and I have ruined some nice pieces of tin and copper. I need the kind that has the screw in the middle, you know? So you can clamp it in firmly. I am going to Vegas in a few days, do you know of anywhere there who might have them? Or somewhere on line I could order one? Thank you sooo much and if you don't no worries. Love your site and all your fine articles everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing all of this wonderful information! I'm new to jewelry making and it can be very intimidating to know what to buy and where. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes congrats. Craftsy is the place to hone up talents as yourself. Your first blog is an interesting read, hope to read many more such informational pieces from you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha