New Listings

You may be wondering why I'm not posting my jewelry listings to my personal FB page anymore. I am trying to get into the habit of posting the listings directly to my Facebook Business Page, Lorelei Eurto Jewelry.

If you don't follow my business page, I strongly suggest you do from now on as that's where you'll be seeing the majority of my listings, besides my regular instagram previews, and blog posts.

 This is to help combat the upcoming changes on FB starting in January where postings of business related topics, will not be supported, unless I pay to have the posts boosted for view. I know it's all very confusing and i may have my facts wrong but read a disparaging article recently regarding the new FB protocol. And so it is, that I have decided to use my business page to its full potential.

Thanks for following me!








Comments