New Pretties in the Shop


A very cool and unique beaded bracelet with Teal recycled glass beads, dotted glass shards, and a pewter hook clasp from Green Girl Studios. Added a riveted leather tag to cover the crimp.




An awesome new Crow pendant from Diane Hawkey, on a cotton cord, with 2 beaded strands, Hematite and metal tube beads with bits of color from Carnelian, jade and drop seed beads in the colors from the pendant. I used this really cool arrow toggle that I got from a brand new shop, Elements of Antiquity. Check them out!



I suppose I have hoarded this gorgeous blue porcelain Square bezel bead from Round Rabbit Extra. I used some beading wire to string some seed beads, and a pewter bee from Green Girl studios, and then on the backside, included a stamped aluminum insert that reads Be You. Added some gorgeous and soft deerskin leather in blue and gray tones, but embellished it with some pewter bead caps that have a flower feel to them. Finished it off with a pewter hook clasp from Green Girl Studios.


These are all listed in my Etsy Store.

Comments