Happy September!



When September hits all I can think of is finally being able to throw on some Jeans, and a cute sweater, and of course, buying up all the acorn and leaf beads that I anticipate being offered for Fall!! These lovelies above are by Nancy Adams of Round Rabbit Extra. And if you are lucky enough to snag one, they'll be posted in her pendant update today at Noon est. at Round Rabbit Extra. 

Good luck!

P.S.
Stay away from that teal one in the center, it's got my name on it. I may have to cut someone.
jk.


Comments

  1. I LOVE September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so poor! No acorns for me :-( Sob. I shall have to live vicariously through others!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha