The latest


Some matte hematite rounds on top of these awesome Yellow Turquoise Rectangles, on paddle headpins. Swingy and modern!



It's rare that I would put 2 Humblebeads into one piece but these just work so well together and I love that little pop of lavender in the flower lentil! And the Gold Mum connector worked well with all of the other elements! This was a fun piece to assemble!


This little owl set was one that I got at Bead Fest from Karen at Starry Road Studio. I loved how it looked next to that box of Magatama seed beads from Twisted Sistah Beads and resulted in this 
statement necklace!



I cut into that beautiful strand of Mexican Jasper and showcased it in this bracelet with copper chain and toggle. I wanted the jasper to stand out and added a few embellishments for extra movement!

These will be listed this evening at Etsy/webstore.

Comments

  1. You really picked up so many pretty stones from the show ... that yellow turquoise is to die for! and really love paddles for earrings - those are sweet. I love that Mexican jasper ... I picked up a bit of that, only Laguna Lace - similar in color, but yours has such an earthy look to the pattern ... really loving it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha