January 18, 2014

Sad to say Good-Bye


This little honey is flying off to its new home in Poland today! I am a little sad to see it go! As you can see, yesterday was a really really good mail day: Jade Scott, and some Beautiful Czech glass beads from The Curious Bead Shop! I couldn't help myself but to put them to use asap.  I really love how this piece turned out! I love that Jade's watering can had the handle AND a hole on the spout to attach it as a connector instead of just a pendant!

Now if I can just convince Nancy of Round Rabbit to make more of these gorgeous porcelain flowers, and Jade to do more watering cans, we'll be in business!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! I'm not surprised this one's winging its way to a new home. Love what you've done! I have a couple of those RR flowers I've stashed, just used one in a mag project but the rest are still being hoarded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorelei this is so fabulous! I would love to see more of this style, hopefully JS will make more watering cans! I just got my very first Jade Scott pendant yesterday...I got an elephant and I am in total awe of her work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used that watering can, and I also love the redesign of your website. So clean and easy to use!

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha