December 21, 2012

Online Tag Sale: MORE necklaces!

Welcome to my first ever online Tag sale! Inspired by this fun summer activity, I am cleaning out some old stock to make room for new! These items are not seconds, they are not damaged, or un-worthy in any way. I am merely trying to make room for new upcoming stock for 2013. I have discounted these items to $25 and below because it's always better in my mind, to have someone enjoy this jewelry - it's doing me no good sitting in a drawer collecting dust bunnies. Really, I feel like if these can be passed on to a new owner, and a great new home- it's worth it for me too! I am showing one picture of each item. If you have questions, please leave a comment or feel free to email me at LJEurto@gmail.com.










 $23 plus $2 for shipping
Lucite button
Lucite beads
Flower
Metal flower
Enamel flower- C Koop beads












 $25 plus $2 for shipping
Glass tubes
Pink muscovite rounds
FLowers- Gardanne Beads
Leaf- Kylie Parry
Various stones and nuts
Brass bead caps
Hook clasp





If you have any issues purchasing these items, let me know. ljeurto@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice Collection i like 1st picture its really awesome thanks for sharing with us nice blog great job...!!
    Best Diamond Rings Online

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha