December 20, 2012

a few things...

 A few new pieces will be landing in my etsy shop today. I love this first necklace! I made the chain using steel wire and seed beads. I created a stacked pendant with some large purple enameled rounds from Barbara Lewis, lucite, and a pewter owl bead from Green Girl Studios.










Also: A reminder! It's Jade Scott update day! Check out her etsy shop to get some new pieces, at 1pm central time. Here's a preview shot that I got from her facebook page. You can follow her on FB to see previews in the future.


2 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous, all of them, but the owl pendant is my absolute favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful--all of them! I love your beaded wire links and the colorful beads on the first necklace.

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha

Loading...