12 days of Christmas Handmade Gift Swap: The Participants

Lorelei's Blog

 Thank you all for entering to win spots in my 12 Days of Christmas Handmade Gift Swap! I have randomly chosen the 2 groups that will be creating handmade gifts. If you see your name on one of these lists, please email me asap with your mailing address, and blog address.

*The deadline for mailing out your gifts to the other participants is: December 1st 
All gifts must be sent then to ensure that International participants will receive their gifts before Christmas.

*Participants will be responsible for their own shipping costs for each package sent.

* Create something unique and handmade for each of the 11 participants on your list, and label each gift with your coordinating number (see lists below)  Dec 25, we'll open gift #1. Dec 26, we'll open gift #2 and so on.
I will email you with the address lists as soon as I have them all so please do not procrastinate - send me those emails now! Please remember, I don't have time to track you down, so if you don't follow up with me, I'll have to find a replacement for you!

*Please chronicle your received gifts on your blogs with photos. Feel free to do it on one post or several posts. It's up to you.

* Please do not show pictures of your gifts beforehand so that we are all surprised! 
 
*Grab that Swap button above and put it on your blogs!   Just copy and paste the code, go to the blog layout, choose the HTML gadget, and paste the code in. The image is already linked!


Without Further a Do.... the groups are:






 Congrats!  If anyone has any questions you can comment on this post or shoot me an email. thanks!

Comments

  1. Congratulations to all the "winners". Looking forward to seeing what you create...Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very exciting!!! I'm wondering if all the handmade components have to be made by me or can I share other handmade components? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please only include handmade components from you. thank you!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to all the lovely winners. I will watch this with anticipation again this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing the Snoopy dance right now! So excited, this is going to be a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I am so excited to have been chossen to participate in the 12 days of Christmas Handmade Gift Swap thank you so very much Lorelei I will email my info right away.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah!! Thank you!! I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hello! What a nice surprise to find this today. I can't email you until later but I will tonight. Thank you for letting me play with you! Enjoy the day, Miss Lorelei! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurray! I'm excited! I'm so happy to be a participant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds so fun, but I knew I wouldn't have time to participate this year. Hopefully next year I will try! Can't wait to see everyone's gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm just catching up on your blog here, reading the blog about poor (though still somehow hilarious) marley and looking at your cool open house set-up and admiring your awesome ears to you contributions. you sure are a busy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  11. W00000T! I'm so excited to be participating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Can't wait for more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11/08/2012

    This is going to be fun, so glad I've been selected to play! Although I have to say I'm a little nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really great and inspiring gifting ideas, love it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous11/10/2012

    I'm looking forward to it. How many beads do you think should go in a package?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh - I'd stick to about $25 value if you can.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha