Custom Tags by Mamacita Beadworks





You will not be surprised to learn that I am once again planning a new pewter signature tag with D'Arsie of Mamacita Beadworks. I can't help it! She's crafting some really awesome tags these days for other designers and I can't help but feel like I need something NEW!  Above is my current tags. I'll still have her cast these for me occasionally but am excited to be working on a new design...something completely different.

D'Arsie did tell me today that she has 3 more spots available on her wait list for the next go-round for signature tags. If you'd like to work with her on designing some signature tags for your jewelry designs, she'll be doing casting in February 2013, and August 2013.


 She will work with you one on one to sketch out design ideas for your tags. Then she gets busy carving the pieces. It's a fascinating process, don't you think?

 Here is a bowl full of new tags, fresh out of the molds. Lots of sanding, and buffing, antiquing and polishing has to happen next before they are ready to go.
 
Here are some new tags that she made for Fred Bean's Nook- with a cool Mum design on one side, and the shop initials on the other!

If you are interested in getting some tags made, the set up fee is $75 which includes the designing, sculpting, and mold making. The finished tags cost about $2 a piece as long as you keep to the 10-12 mm/1mm thick approx. size.  You can contact her here to get started!


Comments

  1. can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spot my tags too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you put one of these on every piece you make? So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha