Anthropologie Dresses with Lorelei Eurto Jewelry


All of the Summer season dresses are on sale now, so I picked out a few of my most favorites and paired them up with some of my own jewelry designs.  All dresses are from Anthropologie.
The first pairing- I just love the way the gold bubble components match those pretty eyelets in this purple tank dress. And the colors are just totally perfect together.


I love the simple design of this dress and decided to pair it with a more textured necklace with a vintage mosaic brooch as the focal. I think the pearls would look great against the charcoal black of the dress.



Can you believe it- How perfect is that sunshine orange and the Lucie beads! Love the texture of the dress, and I think the strapless top would be fitting with this chain and chunky beaded necklace.


Loving this Scenic dress and paired it with a similarly blue lucite bracelet with a button clasp.





My favorite of them all, a bird printed strapless number which would look great with this delicate bird asymmetrical chain necklace.  The colors would be perfect together.

Comments

  1. Wow! Yep, all of these are amazing pairing! I am loving the first (purple) combo the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, so cute!!! The jewelry takes it from an 8 to a 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pairings-you have a really good eye for this. Are you available for hire?! Love the first pair of earrings-wow are those stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such an eye for fashion. I love the first one but all are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these! I love how feminine they all are :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous combinations, all of them! The sunshine orange and the Lucie beads is a real winner for a sunny summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great designs! I love it! It's just so artistic, many will love this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha