New Webstore Listings

It took a little while to get into the swing of things back in the studio last night. Is there such a thing as being away from it for too long? You wouldn't think so but my mind was blank of new ideas, so I replicated some older designs.  Joe is out of town again at a conference so I have the week to myself in the studio. I hope that my mojo comes back soon.  Listed these new pieces in my Shopify store.












Interested in starting a shopify store? They just gave me a nice promotional code for my friends, to start their own shops getting the first month free.  Here is the code if you're interested!

http://www.shopify.com/signup?ref=&signup_code=tellafriend (valid for the next 30 days)



Comments

  1. Beauties .. I have not heard of that website. Do you like them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/29/2012

    Wonderful pieces.
    For your new website- Is there anyway to list the prices upfront? Most won't click to see...
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha