Jade Scott Update and some totally random stuff







Today at 2pm central time, Jade Scott will be packing her shop chock FULL of great little resin pendants, charms, and some new enameled components! Be sure to check it out! And if you want a nice sneak peak at what is coming to the shop today, Jade shows pics on her Facebook page.














I am back outside today at work installing the art for the sidewalk arts festival show! Supposed to be a gorgeous day so I am going to try to make the best of it and be glad I will be outside and not in the basement in the museum.
Last night Joe and I went to this great Greek restaurant in town and I had the tastiest Fish in Filo - OMG it was so good. Brought home some of their Chicken  Avgolemono soup for lunch today! 

And then last night, I was able to get into the studio for a little bit and made a few more things with dotted stones, plus a cool asymmetrical bracelet in my favorite color palette. Here they are. just in case you're interested, these are listed for sale now in my webstore.




Comments

  1. ΠΑΝΕΜΟΡΦΑ ΚΑΙ ΠΡΩΤΟΤΥΠΑ!!!!!!ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΕΛΕΙΑ!!!!
    ΚΑΛΗ ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ!!ΦΙΛΙΑ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so amazing! I love the earthy feel they have with a modern twist. Plus they look like they could go with just about anything. I would of never thought about rocks with painted dots on them. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha