spend spend spend



Did you know Jess Imports carries the sweetest little Green Girl Studios charms, pendants and clasps that I haven't seen anywhere else?? I ordered these this morning. It's been hell waiting for them to get back to the offices after the Tucson shows.  Can't wait for them to arrive!



I am starting to update some of my prints that I have hanging in the house. This one is coming from Nova Scotia. I just love this seller, 29blackstreet. And how can you not love the sentiment here! It's one important phrase I need to follow. Went to the cardiologist yesterday and he says CUT OUT THE STRESS! 







Let me introduce you to my little friend, Ollie. Ollie waddled his way into my heart from Stephanie Sersich's etsy shop. I just happened on her shop as she was updating it, and I could not be more thrilled with this lovely. It's a bead, and I plan on making one helluva necklace for myself with it. 


Michelle Johnston of ChelleV2 has done it again and has enticed me with these beauties. Her shop is always full of the coolest stuff, and I believe she is one of my all time favorites right now.















And finally some new lampwork headpins from Anne of Gardanne Beads. I love her new flower shapes- perfect for upcoming spring designs!





What are you in love with these days?

Comments

  1. Gorgeous--all of them. Love that little alligator!

    I've put myself on a bead diet the first of this year. I've managed to do well so far, but it's very difficult when I see all these gorgeous beads on other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I am also slightly addicted to Chelle2 at the moment, especially those bead caps....although I also love her disc beads. And I've also ordered some of Anne's gorgeous flower headpins - can't wait for them to arrive. You got some really awesome colours of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like the bell blossoms ladies. I took my first lampwork workshop from Stephanie a few years ago, she is so talented and a wonderful teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link for the Green Girl Studios charms. I have been addicted to GGS since purchasing from them at Bead Fest. I always make sure to buy two of each; one for me and one to design with. Otherwise it is hard for me to part with their tiny works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great purchases - that alligator is so cute! If you find out how to cut out the stress - please blog about that - you definitely would have everyone following you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many lovelies, can't wait to see what you do with them, especially the alligator! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're making my head swell Lorelei! Love those flower headpins...I may have to do a little creating myself. But, I get more joy out of seeing what everyone else creates with my beads...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha