Gift Exchange Day 12


On the last final day of Christmas, I opened my gift from Lori Burek, of Aqua Junko Artworks. Lori sent a beautiful wrapped package in  green and white tea-towel! Such a great idea! She embellished the front of a journal/sketchbook with a collage on the cover,  and her own little stamp on the back! The paper inside is graph paper. She also sent an extra package filled with hand-made collage notecards! Thank you so much!! I feel so spoiled! And how the heck did she know that I love to send snail mail to my friends and family! The cards are perfect!






And thank you to all of the participants in the gift exchange. I had such a blast opening pretty presents for 11 days- I hope you enjoyed it too! I hope to do this again next year too.


Comments

  1. I think the gift exchange turned out great. I really loved seeing what everyone came up with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha