December 23, 2011

Infinity Sale TODAY ONLY!




I've decided to have a bit of a sale today. I'm calling it the Infinity Sale. I've discounted each item in my shop by $8 . All listings have already been discounted.

Why $8? Because the infinity symbol, standing up, is an 8! And I love you, my blog readers to INFINITY.

Sale ends: this evening 12/23/11

Merry Christmas!!

Shop announcement. 
I will be closing the store tomorrow, Saturday Dec. 24 - Tuesday Dec. 25 for the Holidays. Today is your last chance for some of the pieces in my shop. Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Lorelei!! Enjoy your time off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. andria mckee12/23/2011

    have a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha