Infinity Sale TODAY ONLY!




I've decided to have a bit of a sale today. I'm calling it the Infinity Sale. I've discounted each item in my shop by $8 . All listings have already been discounted.

Why $8? Because the infinity symbol, standing up, is an 8! And I love you, my blog readers to INFINITY.

Sale ends: this evening 12/23/11

Merry Christmas!!

Shop announcement. 
I will be closing the store tomorrow, Saturday Dec. 24 - Tuesday Dec. 25 for the Holidays. Today is your last chance for some of the pieces in my shop. Happy Shopping!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Lorelei!! Enjoy your time off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. andria mckee12/23/2011

    have a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha