Gift Exchange Day 7



On the 7th day of Christmas, Amanda of Seashore Glass gave to me......


A mix of Studio Songs on CD! How creative and look how cute she made the front of the CD! How the heck did she do that! I haven't listened to it yet but will be today!
She also sent along this cute lampwork glass and brass tag keychain/pendant. I love the color of the bead, and the Breathe sentiment is perfect for bringing in  the new 2012 year!

Thank you Amanda for such a thoughtful and unique gift!
Happy New Year, ya'all!!



Comments

  1. I'm so excited that my day (day 7) has finally arrived, I hope all of the participants enjoy the CD, it's from my 'Jewelry making' playlist :)
    Thanks again for including me in this years gift exchange, it's been a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha