Two favorites

I locked myself in the studio today and luckily I was able to really get down to business and create several pieces. These 2 are my favorites from today's session.  [Check out my Flickr page to see all of them.]

 Shannon of MissFickleMedia sent me this new blue chain, and the stacking flowers, and I put them into this fancy bracelet. The faux suede leafy ribbon was something I found on a recent trip to NYC.  The only issue with this piece is that it's a bit bigger than most bracelets. In order to keep the 4 leaves in tact, I had to make it 9 inches.


This necklace features a one of a kind toggle from Heather Wynn Millican of Swoondimples.  I added the silver rope toggle to the polymer triple strand links. Vintage chain, picasso seed beads, and box chain with Czech glass leaves and matte plum seed beads- form a triple stranded long necklace. I love that you can wear it with the clasp at one side, or at the back. I love it!

Comments

  1. Oh wow Lorelei, the bracelet is wonderful love the colors and so it's a little bigger I would still wear it. I love the design of your necklace and the clasp is too cute! Every time I see the words always and forever that song pops into my head, I can't help it, it just does. lol
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL! you gotta put the others up here, they're
    gor. gee. us.
    I love the original ways you connect things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The neck lace is gorgeous! and the bracelet is stunning. Great photo's too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are beautiful! I really, really love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY CREATIVE AND ORIGINAL IDEA FOR BRACELLET!!! GONGRATULATIONS!!! HAVE A NICE WEEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous collection! I love, love, love the leaf ribbon. I am a big leaf addict. Anything with leaves (or pine cones) gets me giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wonderful! I especially love the bracelet! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha