Bead Table Wednesday Vlog



Comments

  1. I can not check out the video at the moment due to lack of time, may be later I can have time to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having more issues with bees. I'm deathly afraid of them. The only thing worse is spiders.

    I'd love to spend a day in your studio just touching everything. You'd probably get pretty tired of that though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you have so much space to spread out and get creative with - that's fabulous!

    Also, you should have a "Name that Girl" contest for your dress 'dummy' and give away a piece of your gorgeous jewelry for the 'winning name'.

    just a thought :) because she's so fabulous and I love the jewelry you have on her - and the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for showing us your studio! I get a kick out of your steal sheeting with all the little tubs of beads! Would love to tinker around in your studio. Hope your situation with the bees finally gets cleared up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your video! It's nice to see and hear what's goin' on. I miss you. Good luck with the show this weekend! I'm so excited for you. Really wish I could be here with you for it. That would be really fun. Your set up looks amazing, so that's exciting, too. I know I would love to be here browsing through your jewels. I think shoppers will be very impressed. I can not believe what an incredible find that dress form was. She is so so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9/21/2011

    Lorelei,

    I love your vlog... I love how real you are! Sorry for your bee issue, that would freak me out! I hope it is resolved very soon! I love your girl, I cannot believe you found her for $30!! I have been looking for over a year for a vintage girl! So excited for you! Good luck at your show! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Your display is beautiful and your tags are fantastic! Good Luck! Kris Lanae

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your studio isn't neat as a pin! Mine is much worse... You can't see the surface of my desk.. .embarrassing when people want to see my studio.

    btw - I had to move my model away from the door of my studio, because my jumpy hubby would get scared every time he walked by the door. : )

    Good luck with your upcoming show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, thank you for that! That is just so real life! The scary part, I actually do remember your issues with that bracelet! Love those eggs, can't wait to see how you work them. Maybe now it's getting colder weather, the bees will become dormant?? Hugs and thanks for the BTW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the fessing up you do on the video and the "mess." Your girl sure has some swag. She looks sassy like maybe a Lola.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lorelei,
    Love your vlogs, so much ;) First, you'll do smashing this weekend! How could anyone not love your stuff? And showcased by your awesome new girl? Even better! Second, good luck on the bee situation. We've been there. Not. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning, Lorelei
    I loved your vlog- like having you here for a visit this morning. It is SO nice to see we all leave the same messes when we are creating beauty. It comes with the territory.
    Good Luck with your show this weekend.
    Only wish I had some good advice about those damned bees..
    Rosemarie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with the show, they will love you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your bee problem gets resolved soon! That can be definitely stressful. I loved your Bead Table Vlog today...very inspiring to me. Looking forward to your fall line and hope your show goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your video was great. It makes me happy to see that even YOUR table is in disarray at times. . .

    Oh. . .and as soon as I saw your dress form girl I heard THIS in my head "Her name was Lola, she was a SHOW girl. . ."
    Anyway, I hope the show went well and the bee situation gets remedied. EEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your work space. I can't wait til I move and have my own work space. BTW I love your new Banner on your blog. Do you do the banner's yourself or you have someone else do them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This particular banner was done by OhMeOhMyDesigns on etsy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha