Harold Cooney Beads


It's been months if not more, since I made anything for myself. As I was sitting around surfing Facebook last night, I came across a picture of my friend Aja. She makes the most beautiful hollow beads- check out her shop Wandering Spirit. Anyway, she was wearing a simple necklace made with silk cording and some of her large hollows. I love it! So simple and it really showcases the beads. The beads are just tied in intervals along the front of the silk necklace. Nothing fancy.
I made something similar but used waxed cotton cording instead of silk and the hollows I used are from Harold Cooney.


Comments

  1. Beautiful. And they look great with the top/dress/whatever that you're wearing in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And the necklace looks great with what you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! love those beads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is simply gorgeous! Suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a simple necklace yet it's very fun and feminine. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Harold's beads. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love his beads too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. His lampwork is awesome. They deserve to be in the limelight.
    Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! So beautiful colors! bravo! Kisses from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! I'd love to see more of your personal jewelry stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice. I love doing hand knotted designs - simple and clean and always in style. And, these colors look great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha