Show Piece


 This hot weather has me crazy for color.






Comments

  1. Hey girl!
    LoveloveLOVE the textures in this piece -- especially that irregular (brass?) chain to the left of the clasp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design light and airy just right for summer.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I don't normally go for the purples, but wow it really pops in this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color was just what that focal was begging for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you do it Lorelei, but you can mix up colors and make them look SO good! Just like colors together in nature, your colors are always perfect! For a colorphobic like me that is amazing - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bird looks very beautifully sitting on the pendant...the colors used very subtler and soothing to the eyes.Love the multi color effects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha