Everyday Bracelets: New eMag at Interweave


If you like making bracelets as much as I do, you'll want to head over to the Interweave Store to buy the newest eMag, Everyday Bracelets. I haven't seen it yet, but am really excited to! I was invited to submit work for this new mag and had 2 bracelets accepted!

An eMag is different than a physical magazine in that there are really cool embellishments like VIDEOS! You will get to see 360 degree views of the bracelets, making it even easier to see how something is put together!
If you want to get a better idea of what the issue includes, head over and check out the preview.
The mag is available for Mac and for PC and is $9.97.

Comments

  1. Hi Lorelei, i love those E-mags but being a country girl i have semi dial up and pay as you use computer i downloaded that one "handcrafted jewelry" E-mag omg it cost me $35 extra on my bill so until we have better computer tech out here in the middle of knowhere i have to stick to the paper mags it looks cool though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha