New Work






Pineapple quartz
Silver charm- Kathy Van Kleeck
African glass
Resin
Lampwork- Blue Seraphim
Pearls
Smoky Quartz seed beads
Silver toggle










Etched Copper Key pendant- Round Rabbit Extra
Lampwork- Kabs Concepts
Teal Recycled glass
Brown linen cording
Copper toggle





A more romantic piece of jewelry for me- I planned the whole thing around that cool blingy brooch- I love how this turned out.

Prehnite
Ceramic pendant- Chinook Jewelry
Vintage key and brooch
glass pearls
brass chain
brass findings- Vintaj Brass Co.
















My favorite! I adore this so much.

Vintage bar chain
Black Arte Metal focal- Vintaj Brass Co.
Vintage fabric
Patina flower- MissFickleMedia
Etched lampwork headpin- Gardanne Beads
Etched shell pendant- Lilly Pilly Designs
Pewter Owl signature tag- Mamacita Beadworks
Brass wire








all jewelry now available at Big Cartel.

Comments

  1. Love them all but especially the etched key necklace - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very nice. My favorite is the one with the vintage key and brooch. I love the way you built it around the brooch. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, all of them! I love how you went with a vintagey vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorelei - these are all fabulous! I love the blues and greens. Your combination of colors, texture and variety of interesting shapes is always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorelei, these are all fantastic! Simply gorgeous, as is to be expected ;) My question, though, is about your inventory system - how do you remember where you get everything from? I'm so disorganized that way, and oh-so-very-envious that you remember everything like that! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha