Beautiful Basha

If you are not familiar with Barbara "Basha", and her beautiful Basha beads, just look at these lovelies!! Each one of a kind, "glowing" beads that resembles some beautiful dug up treasure. I don't have one. YET! One of these babies is on it's way to me.

It took more than 2 years for Barbara to perfect the ethereal quality, and matte finish- That's a heck of a long time working on something, anything really. To me, that means they are definitely worth the  price tag!! It took me a while to finally be able to snag one for myself, and trust me, it's going to be mine. I envision a nice simple necklace on chain, wire wrapping my magenta glowing basha bead, with a nice green girl studio Owl pendant beneath it.  I am really looking forward to having a nice simple everyday necklace.

These beads, are hard to find. Barbara creates the beads and supplies Andrew Thornton with a nice selection for his Big Cartel shop. You can find the  beads in stock, here in the Basha section. Better be quick though, the stock is dwindling quickly!

Comments

  1. Great minds... I just ordered two of the minis!I was given my first as a gift when I left SD, CA and my job at the Shepherdess beads. Yikes - 7 years ago? But til Andrew I never had a chance to BUY any. So glad he enables my addiction!

    Buy one, love it, and keep it for yourself!You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like boro glass and that glass is like colours created from the expolsion of stars! Very beautiful!! Andrews store is a great one and I will have to shop there more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two and they are mesmerizing! The most beautiful bead you have ever seen in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lorelei for blogging about the Basha Beads in my shop! It really means a lot to me. I am really happy to be able to offer these to the beading community, as they are rare lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these on Andrew's blog, and they took my breath away with their shimmery color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are really beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So in love with Basha Beads!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha