- I turned another year older, another year of wisdom, and experience, and life... it's all passing me by so quickly I sometimes can't keep up.
-I got to spend my birthday afternoon with one of my favorite friends, and this was one of the gifts she bought me!
- I enjoyed a nice evening out with my honey, and had a most excellent dinner and even have leftovers for lunch today!
-My friend Maggie bought me the cutest bird house on Etsy that I had coveted. I saw it sell out from my favorites and was so surprised when she gifted it to me yesterday! I can't wait to hang it up outside!
-Joe surprised me with this for my birthday gift!
- My mother made me the most beautiful handmade crazy quilt and gave it to me this past weekend! Isn't it just super! I love it, so happy and colorful!
-I bought myself these super cute Chaco sandals from Zappos, and can't wait to show them off.
-I was able to make this adorable beaded bracelet this morning to put in my Etsy shop.
- My jewelry will soon be available for sale at a cute little shop in Carbondale Colorado, called "nest"!
The kick in the pants news:
- A dear high school friend died from a long 3 year battle with Cancer. Makes the above bad news, not so bad afterall.