Treat Your Momma Good


All jewelry in my Etsy shop has been discounted 20%, and I am offering free Domestic shipping til May 9th. Treat your Momma good this year and buy her something special that shows her that you care! There are some EXCELLENT deals in the shop and new stuff will slowly trickle into the shop every few days.
Got something specific in mind for her? Shoot me a convo and we'll work out some custom orders too! I'm game!
Thanks for stopping in today. It's been quite the week... my husband is sick and some weird thing is going on with this ankles, they are both swollen up to the size of baseballs. He can hopefully get into the Pediatrist today.
Looking forward to tomorrow, I'm going up to see Kerry for the day. We have lots of fun things planned and will probably blog all about it this weekend.   TGIF. whew!

p.s. Stop looking at that guy's butt. I know it's cute and everything, but daaaaang.

Comments

  1. Have fun today. Enjoy your weekend and hope hubs feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your front page yesterday. Have fun with Kerry this weekend, its supposed to be warm.
    Hope your husband feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun weekend! I went to the Dr a few years ago w/swollen ankles...and found out I had developed high blood pressure from the last dr visit 3 months prior! Hope your hubby feels better soon.
    Bead Happy!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with Kerry tomorrow. It was nice meeting Joe last night. Hope the podiatrist helps him asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No fun for your hubby...I hope he is feeling better soon! That sounds like alot of fun with Kerry. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4/30/2010

    LOVE YOUR MOMMA !!!!!

    I LOVE THE MESSAGE !!!

    WHO'S YOUR MOMMA ?!!!!

    LOVE YOUR MOMMA !!!!

    HEE !! HEE !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daang.
    You are right.
    I was mezmo'd by the pretty baubles on the poster.
    Fun!
    Enjoy the day.
    Give Kerry a hug for me.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha