April 29, 2010

Simply Zen

You can tell I was in a very zen mood last night. Feeling relaxed, putting together simple designs that emmulate this relaxed feeling. Nothing fussy. I woke up this morning with the same feeling. 


P1016733

And then I spent the morning with my coffee, watching and being totally mesmerized by watching Geninne paint. She's so talented. I love the music she uses in these videos. I didn't watch them in order but you can if you want, just scroll down to the bottom of this page.
eNjoY!

9 comments:

  1. Hey, I follow her and haven't watched the videos. She's incredible. Must go there.

    Love the necklace. Sometimes simple is just good, isn't it? Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite jewelry is beautiful beads strung in simple patterns. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like! And like the photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace looks great - I love the colors. Are those square beads wood? Ceramic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you!!KJ, those are ceramic i believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors, Lorelei!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this - I love all your recent use of vibrant colour! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Are they greek type of ceramic? That's what they look like to me anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha