15. Sue Beads
17. Leslie G.
All earrings have been taken!! better luck next time!
I do have a lot of beads, but I'm boooored. I want something new! And this swap was a huge hit last year so I thought I would do it again. SURPRISE!!
One pair per participant! You will pick a pair of earrings, and leave a comment below this post for the number you want. After all earrings are chosen, I will contact you via email and we'll exchange addresses. We'll then send out our goods. Please THINK IT THROUGH if you want to participate. I have no tolerance for someone that picks earrings, but then doesn't feel like sending me anything in return. You will be responsible for following through!!
Keep in mind, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!
1. Pick ONE pair of earrings. Please pick one. Leave a comment on this post and tell me you want to participate and that the pair you chose is___. Important tip: Take notice of the COMMENTS to see which earrings have been chosen already!
2. This time, International traders are WELCOME!
3. This is a trade, so you must send me something in return. Some of the earrings here use Artisan made beads. Some do not. You decide what you think would be an even trade for the earrings, and send what you want.
4. I am looking for swaps of Beads: Stones, glass, Buttons, ceramics, clay, pewter, keys, wood, Czech glass, Lucite- whatever you've got that you think I could incorporate into jewelry would be awesome. I do not have a color preference.
Pendants or focals will also be cool!
5. You must leave your email address so that I can contact you to exchange mailing addresses.
My email (if you'd rather just send me your address directly) is LJEurto[at]gmail[dot]com.
Good luck to everyone and thanks for playing along!