Did you hear, there's a new Challenge in town,
and you are all invited to enter, over at the Art Bead Scene!
It's pretty simple, just make some jewelry including the following
These colors are part of a palette from Margie Deeb’s Spring/Summer 2010 Color Report for Bead & Jewelry Artists.
Keep this rule in mind:
An art bead, a bead or component made by an artist or yourself, needs to be included in your design.
Oh! Did I mention, I'm one of the 3 judges?? hee hee!! I AM!
along with Jane Dickerson and Marcia DeCoster.
Okay so you might be stumped at this color combination
but don't worry!!
your personal shopping assistant is here to save the day!!
Check out this fine
selection of goodies all found on the trusty
handmade goods site, ETSY!
1. Teal and Gold Polymer rounds- AslanCrafts
2. Raku Double Moon Pendant- StarSpiritStudio
3.Teal and Purple Lampwork set- NicholeBeads
4. Gold Silk Sari Ribbon- DesignTalentedOne
5. Saffron Links- MissFickleMedia
6.Violet Fancy Flower Points- RoundRabbitExtra
7. Gold Pendant- Jubilee
8. Mermaid and Violet lampwork set- Loupiac
9. Turquoise Faceted Lucite Coins- ReductionNation
10. Patina Chain- MissFickleMedia
12. Teal Victorian Knots- RoundRabbitExtra
13. Turquoise and Tangerine Ceramic rounds- MermaidBeads
14. Gold Finch pendant- AmandaDavie
15. Lavender Lampwork focal- LavenderBeads
16. Purple Dragonfly Pendant- EveryHeartCrafts
17. Purple Mum Long Bead- Humblebeads
18. Saffron chain- MissFickleMedia
Happy Shopping, and HAPPY CREATING!
I can't wait to see all of your fabulous entries that I know you will be working on!!