Feeling Girly

Comments

  1. Very sweet! I like it :) hope you are having a great weekend!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! The pink makes me think of spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it...the pink is a great color, but nicely paired with the others...so it isn't TOO girly! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again i am diggin' your color,
    this cool girly color! Awesome design too. I will be watchin' for the litte white mail truck soon!hehehe
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone! I was totally smitten with this bracelet when I made it. It came together quickly. But the colors is my favorite thing about it. I made another one similar, it's in my shop. But I think I like this one best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color palette...also, looks like the ad space idea is going great! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha