Painting with Fire has a new NING group, come join us!


I am signed up and counting down the days to head down to D.C. March 6th for Barbara Lewis's enamel bead workshop! Yesterday, Barbara contacted me and let me know that she has started up a new ning group. It's a really cool place, you can ask questions, join forum discussions, see pictures, and talk all about enameling and make new friends too! Check it out and spread the word!

http://paintingwithfire.ning.com/

the picture above is some of the set of enamel beads
that I just got yesterday from Barbara. Aren't they
gorgeous??

Comments

  1. How exciting Lorelei going to the workshop and meeting Barb. I just recieved one of her bead stations and I can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorelei,

    It looks like the Ning group is by invitation only...or am I missing something?

    Do you have a source for the filigree (pierced)copper beads to use for enameling? I'd love to try this out, but I've only been able to find solid copper beads.

    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think she uses brass filigree beads for the rounds, and the fluted beads- I'm not sure what those are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lorelei, if it is possible to get an invite, I would love one! I adore those filigree beads, they are tryly stunning!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha