Feeling Froggy

This is what I'm wearing today.

It's fun, this little frog necklace. And it gets
alot of attention.

People wanna  piece of da frog, yo.












This was a necklace that was created using a myriad of different things. One great way to use up little bits of chain. I always have smallish sections that I throw aside and so I attached them all together with an occasional wire wrapped coordinating bead.


The Bead placement was also quite random.  Coco coins up one side, and green pearl coins up the other with some recylced glass, polymer clay, drilled stones, prehnite and glass mixed in.

I found this cute ceramic pendant at Saratoga Beads. I don't know who the artist is, the girls who worked at that bead shop didn't know. And the owner wasn't in that day that I was there. If anyone knows who created this, let me know so I can properly credit this artist.
Thanks to my friend Keith, I now know that the frog pendant was made by Sweet Relish Charms (BelleDavid Studios!) Thanks Keith!!

I should have bought more while I was there!

Comments

  1. Sweet necklace! Love the colors and bead selection - great style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha