Dreaming of Spirits and Weekly Links


Doesn't this bed look dreamy? I totally want a canopy bed now! With twinkle lights. and twigs!
Love this rich teal color on the walls too. I was actually thinking about painting my bed this color. Joe
built this bed for us with his 2 hands. I love that. but it could use sprucing up.

This is a totally random post today. Speaking of beds, I had major nightmares the other night after watching Paranormal Activity. Everyone said on facebook, oh it was sooo cheesy. It actually was a bit cheesy until the end when the nasty spirit pulled Katie from her bed and dragged her down the hall.

This was my dream that very night. I woke up with start, had the sweats, and couldn't decipher
whether the dream was real or not. But I felt scared and couldn't even open my eyes. Every time
I would drift back into sleep I would slip back into the dream again. I could feel my body tensing up
like I was trying to keep the spirit in my dream from picking my body up. Oh scary.
I should not watch movies/shows like this before bed. I can usually handle Ghost Adventures, or Paranormal State because nothing really scary happens in those shows.

I'll be posting again later today. I made a few things last night, and will show you some photos later, so check back in.

Here are the weekly links:
A Bead A Day
Lisa is hoping to get some ideas for using a bright red, swirly stoneware pendant just in time for Valentine's Day.

About.com Jewelry Maing
Catch up on the latest jewelry web news from contests to free tutorials with this handy list of links.

Art Bead Scene
Searching for a way to achieve an etched metal look? ABS has a free tutorial for you!

Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts
Are you a follower? Barbe has a giveway for her blog readers.

Beading Arts
A beautiful glass bead becomes the focal point of a Valentine's Day necklace!

Carmi's Art/Life World
Carmi did "knot" stress out making this new necklace!

Cindy Gimbrone aka the Lampwork Diva
With the help of Vintaj brass, Cindy whips up a set of tethered butterfly earrings with her bronze floral charms.

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
Melanie reveals the delicious ingredients she received for the Bead Soup Party.

Katie's Beading Blog
Katie introduces her new line of findings: Katiedids™ Creative Components. Look what you can do!

Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio
Lorelei's blog has a new look. And she heads to cooking school!

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Kim Miles! Who makes prettier Valentine's day, or "just for yourself" gifts than Kim? Wait til you see what she has up her sleeve...the Ace of Hearts, so to speak!

Strands of Beads
Melissa is giving away a $25.00 gift certificate from Artbeads.com this week!

Comments

  1. You're braver than me - I can't even watch those shows! I am a big wimp. My house is so old, and it is always making all kinds of weird noises - I hate it when my husband travels and I am all alone. When he is gone, my dogs bark at every little noise thinking it's him coming home, so that makes me even more tense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bed your man built you is lovely! Hes quite talented and that really saves a bundle. The twig beds nice too. Ive got this really wonderful bed carved pine and the headboard is carved like a gingerbread cookie ,man I would never change furniture lol. If he makes you a twig wood bed you could really do alot with that make a bird nest in part of it the ideas could be endless some twittering birds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate those never ending dreams that you just can't get away from. Makes for a sleepless nite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a screamer in horror movies (Dave takes full advantage of that and will grab me or take a quick deep breath and out the scream comes). I always find something funny to watch after to get my mind in a better place...

    Love the pic of the room too - we are moving Chloe into a new room and get to design it from scratch. So many ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha