Surprise Fall BOGO sale in my etsy shop.


i want to clean out the old.

i want to bring in some new!

i'm having a sale, and you're cordially invited.

buy one item, get the second 50% off, of equal or lesser value, of course.

sale ends sunday oct. 4th.
shop now.

{post update: Heads up- I will be closing my shop on Monday for maintenance for 1 week, and will reopen with a shop update on Monday Oct. 12.

If you see jewelry that you want, better snag it or let me know to hold it for you, because I may be revamping pieces that are currently listed.}


Comments

  1. You make it too hard for a girl to save her money! Do I pay the bills or buy Lori's lovely jewelry?!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha