New Beads & Weekly Bead and Jewelry Bloggers Round up

The mailman brought me some goodies yesterday afternoon and I wanted to show them off to you, just to wet your appetite for what's to come!
Tracee Dock sent me these lovely ceramic pendants from her Etsy shop The Classic Bead.
I've been in love with Tracee's work for a while and just finally ordered a few of her pieces. They
are even more beautiful in person!

These lovelies are briolettes of Orange Turquoise! Have you ever
seen them in this awesome color!?

Also got some Teal Blue Jade rounds, matte glass and sea glass nuggets,
and some kiwi green jade ovals.


And I picked up one of Beth's HINT charms to pair with
a stamped brass Vintaj Blank (that I have an idea for) using
my new Owl stamp!


Kelley blogged about some new beads that were about to
go in her shop and I snagged them right off the blog!
Aren't they so rich and beautiful!? The colors are amazing and
I am loving the drop shape of her beads lately.

Here is the weekly Round Up for Bead and Jewelry bloggers!
A Bead A Day Have a favorite piece of day-to-day jewelry? Lisa shares hers and reasons for leaning toward practicality.
About.com Jewelry Making Tammy offers you two simple ways to become part of the on-line jewelry making community.
Art Bead Scene Take a tour with the Art Bead Scene. We've got places to go and beads to see!
Carmi's Art/Life World Carmi creates a new necklace with heart shaped resin pendants she made.
Cindy Gimbrone aka The Lampwork Diva Take a walk on the dark side and see what kind of jewelry Cindy comes up with.
Earthenwod Studio Chronicles Melanie begins her celebration of a week of crystal pendants with an autumn inspired fairy butterfly necklace
Jean Campbell How do you use beads to decorate your house? Check out these photos of Jean's beady household decor.
Jewelry & Beading Have you ever thought about trying glass fusing? The talented Wendy Talaro shares a fused glass primer this week!
Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio Lorelei is hosting a Necklace Round Robin, come check out the necklaces as they transform!
Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Jean recalls and reposts a recipe for some cool October earrings, now that there is a chill in the air!
Strands of Beads Melissa blogs about an intriguing new blog by lampwork artist Sarah Moran



Comments

  1. Well, I'm drooling! Those are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy did you hit the mother lode! have fun ~ my head would be swimming right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Beads!! I was lucky enough to find some peach turquoise at my LBS, I am sure they rae the same as the orange you found. I have a set coming out in Bead Trends with it in December so keep an eye out.

    Love your blog, I always visit.
    BTW how do you get onto that list you post every Sunday?? I would love to find out how.

    Hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so fortunate to have such great beadie friends! I love seeing what wonderful things you do with all the goodies! Awesome talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all!! the orange turquoise are amazing, I had no idea!! can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/04/2009

    gorgeous beads, yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orange turquoise???
    I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pendants are AWESOME! I will be checking her out...and I never heard of orange turquoise..but I like it!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the new finds...can't wait to see what you do with all of them

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are amazing...I'm sure the completed piece will be fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where did you get the briolettes? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome beads! I bought some pieces from Tracee Dock a couple of months ago and they are to die for! I really like the ones you got, too. The green is delish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful finds! I especially like the ceramic beads from The Classic Bead.

    Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha