August 29, 2009

3 Wise Old Birds

I recently acquired an original masterpiece from my friend, and fellow Etsian, Cori Dantini. I have been a fan of Cori's work for a long time now and I have several of her prints framed, in my studio. I had wanted one of her originals forever, and finally worked out a bit of a trade for this sweet owl painting. Three Wise old birds sitting on a branch, in the Cori style that I love, with the pale coloring and multi layers. I hung this piece above my dresser in my bedroom.

Thanks Cori!

1 comment:

  1. You always find the most wonderful things...from beads to flea market finds to artwork. Or do these things find you?

    I was doing an educational moment in my BNI networking group about the importance of building a brand and the role of visual identity. And I used you as an example...every single time I see an owl I think of you! (Luckily, I showed them a big skeleton key and asked them what they thought of...and it was me! So it works!)

    I just found out that an artist in my Artist Cooperative gallery is interested in trading me for one of her incredible paintings. I am so excited and I will surely share when it happens!

    Enjoy the day, Lorelei!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha