Saturday Part I: The First of 2 Posts!


I'm getting ready to list this new necklace in my etsy shop. I made this last night, using one of my most favorite Jade Scott pendants of all time. The pendant is a bit larger than most of her other work, and I love that about it. It's a very feminine piece with the floral design on top of script. I chose some ornamental bronze chain from AD Adornments and thread some Deep pink Fairy silk cord through the chain. The clasp is made from a ceramic button from Marsha Neal. And I added a small yellow flower charm by the clasp to pull some yellow from the pendant.
I will be doing another blog post later this afternoon. I am so excited to show you what I'm going to be doing with 1. copper bezels and Ceramic cabochons from Summers Studio Etc, 2. chunky wood rings from Fusionbeads, 3. Bezel pendants
So stay tuned!!

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you tease. How long do I have to wait? Edge of sofa here, about to crash onto floor in anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, necklace is gorgeous. I love the pink with the Jade's fab pendant. You know I don't even like pink, but I love this pink.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha