As Seen in BeadSTYLE!

Do you remember this necklace? If it looks familiar, you may have seen it among the pages of BeadSTYLE magazine, the March 09 issue!


Want a similar look but don't want to make it yourself? Here's a cool variation, now available in my Etsy Shop! Instead of the VanGogh Humblebead, I used Heather's Klimt bead, and the etched copper pendant from Jennifer Stumpf, is etched with French script but is just missing the little star dangle below it.


I paired the pendant with some funky brass chain, and seed beaded double strand up along the back with matte teal glass seed beads. I created my own toggle with a brass eye pin, and some copper metal seed beads from Charlene's beads.

Better hurry, there's only 1 available, and hopefully it will be snatched up QUICKLY!


Comments