March 13, 2009

As Seen in BeadSTYLE!

Do you remember this necklace? If it looks familiar, you may have seen it among the pages of BeadSTYLE magazine, the March 09 issue!


Want a similar look but don't want to make it yourself? Here's a cool variation, now available in my Etsy Shop! Instead of the VanGogh Humblebead, I used Heather's Klimt bead, and the etched copper pendant from Jennifer Stumpf, is etched with French script but is just missing the little star dangle below it.


I paired the pendant with some funky brass chain, and seed beaded double strand up along the back with matte teal glass seed beads. I created my own toggle with a brass eye pin, and some copper metal seed beads from Charlene's beads.

Better hurry, there's only 1 available, and hopefully it will be snatched up QUICKLY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha