Yesterday was like Christmas at my house. I walked into the house from work and the dining room table was littered with several packages! Here's what was there.
1. Stringing magazine!! and my returned jewelry!
2. Preview copies of Step by Step Beads where I have one featured project!!
3. This lovely package of Ceramic rings that Nancy (Round Rabbit) sent me for the Blog Swap!
These are my most favorite thing! Check out the May/June issue of Step By Step Beads to see a project using one of these rings!
4. SueBeads (Sue Kennedy) sent me some lovely lampwork glass beads, and a challenge.
These little electrician type doo-hickys. Hmmmm. Wish they had a different color on them but they might be cool. I'll see what I can come up with!
5. And a package from LeAnn from Summer Studio Etc. LeAnn sent me this cute little ceramic dish, and a nice little variety of beads and buttons that she made, plus some vintage buttons from her super secret button stash!
I am looking forward to using all of my new goodies, and I may even try to bring some of them with me on my trip.
Now Go to my shop and buy this new bracelet, take advantage of the free shipping that's going on all week!
A word to the wise, I will be closing my shops (The Bead Pod, EmeeShop, and Lorelei1141) the week I'm away. I'll be back to open the shops back up on the 9th.
Thanks for your patience!